Hair fall is one of the major concerns these days for both men and women. Pollution, stress and increasing use of chemicals and heats in the hair products coupled with unhealthy lifestyle has encouraged the increase in the rate of hair fall. With these problems on a rise, bald spots are becoming quite abundant for men.
How To Regrow Hair On Bald Spot Naturally For Men?
However with some natural remedies, one can easily regrow their hair and even avoid the rapid fall of the same in the future. In this article, let us find out some natural remedies that can help you to regrow hair on your bald spots.
Talking about remedies, the first thing that comes to our mind talking about hair fall is oil. Oil can really work wonders to enhance both the quality and the quantity of the hair. Let us explore a DIY oil that can work wonders on your bald spots and help you to regrow your good old lustrous hair back.
You would need the below ingredients, do keep in mind to use them all at a fresh state:
- A liter of coconut oil
- Freshly cut small pieces of 10 to 12 Indian gooseberry
- 15 to 20 peppercorns
- Freshly cut small pieces of 2 lemons
- Small pieces of 10 to 12 fresh onions
- 5 hibiscus flowers
- 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- A handful of fresh curry leaves, you can also use the dry ones in case the fresh ones are not available.
You would need to mix all of the ingredients together in a big pan, bring them to boil and then filter the same after it cools down to get a great oil made with everything natural. You can store the oil in a container for 6 months and use it twice a week in order to get the best results. The oil has a very pungent smell mainly due to the onions and hence it is advised that you can add a few drops of lavender oil in order to get rid of the odor. Use it for a month and you will be able to notice the difference.
You can also use some of these ingredients individually for curing your hair issues. Massaging your hair with natural oils like castor, olive and coconut would enrich your scalp and stimulate the nerves so as to get much better hair growth. You can also rub onion juices on your bald spot or you can boil Indian Gooseberries with hot water and use it as oil for hair growth. Some other natural products that are really effective on hair fall would include:
- Aloe vera- Extract the aloe vera pulp from its stem, massage it on your scalp directly and rinse it with water.
- Bhringraj- Bhringraj or Eclipta Alba is a great choice when it comes to hair fall. Take a handful of the leaves and then mix it with curd and oil so as to form a smooth paste. Apply the paste directly on the scalp and leave it to dry for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with mild shampoo. For best results do repeat the process thrice a week.
Some other effective tips
Along with using natural oils and ingredients to enhance the quality and quantity of your hair, there are certain other things that you would need to keep in mind:
- Consume a diet that is rich in Vitamins A and B12, along with consuming food that has iron, zinc, and protein in it. You should also change your diet more towards leafy vegetables, carrots, beetroots, nuts, whole grains, beans, fish, egg, etc.
- Keeping your body hydrated is very important and hence do consume 2 to 3 liters of water daily.
- Try to keep your stress level low.
- Do remember to massage your scalp on a regular basis. This would stimulate the nerves and help in blood circulation which contributes majorly towards hair regrowth.
- Avoid using chemical dyes, heats, and other harmful products on your hair for styling. They cause a lot of damage to the roots of the hair making them weak.
The results of the above tips might vary from one person to another. You can try the remedies and see which one works the best for you. However, the key lies in being patient as these natural products would not show immediate results but would surely do over time. In case you are at an advanced stage of baldness, it is advisable to consult a doctor. They can help you with some effective medicines in order to cure the problem.